Sunday, February 26, 2012

Grrr to the Apple Cores






I have been piecing a few by machine without pins the same way I do the Drunkards Path pieces (also cut with my GO!). I am not thrilled at the way they are going together. I can't seem to get a good amount of them to nest perfectly. I tried pinning and ended up with more puckers than when I do them without pins. I am going to go ahead and do rows but the whole time I am wondering how on earth I will ever get any points to match when joining the rows together. What keeps going thru my mind is the saying "better done than perfect". That saying is competing with composing a rough draft to sell the die on the Yahoo group 'Sew It's For Sale'. Going to try for less thinking and more sewing and perhaps all will be well :-)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment