Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting Ready for Santa


Getting ready for Santa! I've had these ultra 80's maybe christmas stocking panels hidden in the bottom of my stash just waiting for my motivation to make good use of them. It's finally happened. I have all eight of them cut out. I used a cute red snow globe print for the lining and some red, green and blue glittery christmas print for the backs. Now I just have to figure out exactly how I am going  to put everyones names on them. There are seven of us in the family and I have eight stockings, so I have one 'oopsie' allowed. Not too bad for thrift store fabric purchases. 

As I am typing this I am waiting for my power to go POOF and out. We are having crazy winds tonight. Last check on weatherbug they were up to 47mph. The forecast says they could get up to 70mph overnight. Hopefully the electricity and the roof stay on. 

 Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment