Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Projects Galore





I've got projects everywhere. I have three quilts that only need binding but since I just moved I am not sure where the fabric for the binding is exactly. I was able to fight the urge to stop in at the fabric store on the way home from work to buy more fabric for binding. Instead I located a couple other quilts that have been sewn into strips and have already been ironed. I've arranged the confetti block quilt on the floor and am happy to see that I managed to get the right number of rows in the right color order. Yay! I think I'm about ready for pj's and bed so it will have to wait to get pinned together for another round of sewing. I did have a helper as seen below who was looking a little sleepy as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....you are a quilting maniac...I am proud of your demonstrated willpower to avoid stopping at the fabric store...you are always free to stop and shop my selection...in fact we should do a swap...I will gather up stuff I dont want and we can trade our not wanteds....

    ReplyDelete